Charles Keizer is the conference chair at this event.
Charles will also be the moderator of the following topics:
- Long-term Energy Outlook: Demand, Response and What’s in Store for Ontario
- The Potential for Reorganization and Consolidation Across the LDC Landscape — A Move Toward Increased Efficiency?
- Moving Toward a Capacity Market: Examining Progress in Ontario and Gauging the Experiences of Other Jurisdictions
- Assessing the Current Role of Natural Gas in Ontario’s Power Dynamics and Ensuring Consumer Affordability
Milosz Zemanek will also be moderating the following topic:
- The Evolution of Storage Technologies and their Asset Potential in Ontario's Energy Infrastructure
- In-depth Analysis on how the revitalized IESO will transform the energy landscape in Ontario: What are the issues that must be confronted and the concerns to be allayed?
- Panel Discussions on the long-term energy outlook, the reorganization of local distribution companies, storage trends and tools, regulatory developments affecting power dynamics, the plausibility of a capacity market in the province, and more.
- Critical Assessments of innovations and strategies adopted in Alberta, Québec and New York - What lessons can Ontario garner from other regions?
For more information, visit the conference website.