Aaron Emes will be moderating a panel on "The Potential of Crowdfunding for Social Enterprises and Impact Investing".
Matthew Atkey will be speaking at this event on "National Perspectives & Update on Crowdfunding Regulations".
The full day conference will cover all aspects of crowdfunding including equity/investment, debt/lending, rewards, pre-sale/product, causes, and emerging online models:
- Hear from Crowdfunding Experts: Canadian and International speakers include John Medved (CEO, OurCrowd) Daryl Hatton (CEO, FundRazr), Matt McGrath (CEO, Optimize Capital Markets), Adam Spence (CEO, SVX), Steve Tam (Indiegogo), Mark Evans (Start-Up Guru), Chris Charlesworth (Co-founder, HiveWire), Ben Webster (CEO/founder, Mass Fidelity), and more!
- Panel Discussions: topics include the impact of crowdfunding, social enterprise and impact investing, market trends, regulatory updates across Canada, the funding ecosystem, and the future of crowdfunding
- Success Stories: come hear insights learned from the top crowdfunding campaigns
- Workshops for Companies and Investors: topics include strategy, planning and executing a successful campaign, portal requirements, legal considerations,
- Pitch Sessions: showcasing qualified promising companies
For more information, visit the conference website.