Torys is advising on 6 of Canada's top 20 infrastructure projects in 2009. In its list of Canada's top 100 projects for 2009, ReNew Canada features, among the top 20 projects, the following:
- the restart of Bruce A nuclear generating station (Torys is representing Ontario Power Authority)
- the Port Mann toll highway and bridge project (Torys is representing a pension fund as a member of a bidding consortium)
- the refurbishment of Point Lepreau nuclear generating station (Torys is representing NB Power)
- the Niagara Tunnel project (Torys is representing Ontario Power Generation)
- the Golden Ears Bridge project (Torys represented the monoline insurer)
- Portlands Energy Centre (Torys is representing Ontario Power Generation)
ReNew Canada ranked the 2009 projects by size, by the innovative technologies used and by the number of people they will serve.