Torys provides legal expertise on various issues relevant to entities that operate in the transportation sector.
Our lawyers have significant experience with infrastructure projects involving major urban transportation assets, including advising on
- the credit enhancement for the development of the Golden Ears Bridge
- the proposed redevelopment of Union Station
- the C$680 million financing for Confederation Bridge across the Northumberland Strait (between Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick)
- Highway 407
- the Detroit–Windsor Tunnel project
- the development of Terminal 3 at Pearson International Airport
Our aviation and aerospace sector experience ranges from the purchase, sale, financing and chartering of private corporate aircraft to the financing of new fleets of commercial aircraft.